My Favorite Foods Yesterday And Today

I love food and always have. I enjoy cooking and also trying out new recipes.
I still use some of the old recipes that my mother used when I was a child growing up and want to preserve them for others to enjoy also.
I like trying new things; but don't have a lot of patience for playing around with recipes that take forever to prepare.
Hope you enjoy reading the recipes and trying them too.

Index

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Cream Sauce For Pasta

I found the original recipe for this on Allrecipes; but changed some of the ingredients.
Roy likes this sauce a little thinner so add a little milk also if it is too thick.

Cream Sauce for Pasta
1 cup cream
3 Tbs. butter
½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
2 Tbs. Parmesan cheese
salt and pepper to taste
Heat cream and butter (don't boil), add cheese and stir until melted.
Serve over pasta

1 comment:

GlorV1 said...

This recipe sounds like a winner. Pasta is one of my favorite foods. Thanks for sharing.